SpatialPoint is a member of the Microsoft Partner Network. We deliver the high-functionality of traditional geographic information systems (GIS) at affordable price points. We do this for you by extending the capabilities of Bing Enterprise Maps and Microsoft MapPoint technology platforms.
Find out more about SpatialPoint's custom programming and products>>>
Migrate to Microsoft Bing Maps
To better serve customers, Microsoft is consolidating investments exclusively on Bing Maps APIs and will discontinue MapPoint Web Service and Microsoft Multimap APIs. These services will be discontinued on November 18th, 2011.
Bing Maps offers rich imagery, faster performance, and mobile flexibility
The Bing Maps platform makes it easier to visualize, understand, and analyze data and information. The rich imagery, quality geospatial data, and cutting-edge tools are already being used by thousands of organizations, governments, and developers worldwide.
With this move to Bing Maps, you can take advantage of:
- High-quality imagery including new Bird's eye and Streetside imagery.
- Web and mobile support with AJAX and REST APIs.
- Increased performance from cloud-hosted Bing Maps services, controls, and content.
- Hosting/querying of your custom data through the new Spatial Data API feature set.
How SpatialPoint Can Help
SpatialPoint, a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, can help you smoothly migrate to the Bing Maps platform. We have extensive experience in this area, having previously provided assistance to Microsoft in migrating customers from Vicinity to MapPoint Web Service. Talk with us today to find out more about a successful migration to Bing Maps.
SpatialPoint can help you:
- Take a fresh look at your application to take advantage of the best features of Bing Maps.
- Determine which Bing Maps APIs are right for your application.
- Save time and resources migrating your applications by working with our expert development team and relying on our consulting services.
- Discover additional value by using SpatialPoint technology to extend the capabilities of Bing Maps and deliver greater value to your customers.